sábado, 6 de novembro de 2021

SPECIAL MSW - INTERVIEW WITH ALLDOLLEDUP

 


Hello Dolls! All right with you? Continuing the MSW 2021 Special, we brought you an interview with the beautiful AllDolledUp to Miss Stardoll Word 2020, come to know a little more about our stardoll world representative, follow:

How was it for you to know that you were the winner of Miss Stardoll World 2020?

It was a combination of different emotions: I felt honored, because my doll will be known as the MSW winner of the very life changing year 2020, but also bittersweet. Initially I was in shock, I couldn’t believe I had won, after an aggressively creative and rigorous 30 day long campaign, it had yielded the result me and my supporters worked for. It’s one of those experiences that has convinced me, that with the right combination of effort, creativity, strategy, preparation and passion, or maybe even luck, you can achieve any goal you set your mind to accomplish


What was your biggest challenge during the campaign?

I definitely wanted to focus on enjoying campaigning and the victory with my friends and supporters despite the negativity and bullying I had to endure in my campaigns. I tried to focus on reaching as many people as possible, by marketing my doll in the most efficient and creative ways possible, while also taking the time to talk and chat with people, getting to know the community and making new friends. I believe campaigns are successful with proper marketing, soft skills and creativity. In order to win, you have to be honest and actually try your best and take the time to learn from setbacks and even if people are being mean or critical of you, you can use that as fuel to learn how to improve.

What was your biggest motivation to participate on the contest?

I was first inspired by the contestants of the MSW 2012 competition. My biggest motivation was the time I had put into my account since 2006, and my desire to immortalize my doll through the MSW Hall of Fame. I wanted to leave a legacy. I wanted to inspire the Stardoll community and show even just one person what’s possible and what perseverance and creativity can do as well as encourage people to be more compassionate, forgiving and kinder to each other and themselves. Yes, I cared about being known for my suites and designs but, that’s superficial. Ultimately, I think personality is something that should shine the most, reflect your personality, originality, style and humanity in everything you do: be passionate! Side note, the saying “haters make you famous” is especially true, because not only did my supporters motivate me but also the haters encouraged me to be stronger and better!

What have changed in your virtual life after MSW 2020?

I was able to campaign during quarantine, but now my online activity has been greatly impacted by my busy schedule in real life, and yearning to be healthier, more mindful and steering my work ethic at my short and long term goals. I spend less time online now compared to 2020, and feel lucky that I even won during quarantine, because I’m all about focusing on my real life right now. I look forward to new projects ahead. If you want know what it’s like after you win MSW, that’s what it’s been like for me. I made it my goal to win, and promised myself to take a break and focus on myself afterwards, to be healthier and more productive and to take away the insights I gained from the experience and learn from it. I am even more confident and determined now, and I hope keep improving.


What are your expectations for this year's contest and participants?

It seems like MSW is the busiest time of the year in increased activity on the site, and I look forward to it because I made so many memories during that time, and made new friends. People are more active, and that’s what makes the game more fun. I think many old players have returned to the game, so it’s likely we can expect to see new and old faces. I expect that perhaps, people have learned from watching my own previous campaigns and other people’s campaigns, which will influence them to be creative and to showcase their talents.

What do you think has changed the most about yourself from 2017, the year you first starred the carousel, to 2020, the year you won the contest?

I’ve definitely changed, and I think it’s the way I perceive and approach life now. I believe in proper planning, strategy and self care. Mindset is everything and I can’t emphasize enough how important it is to have the right mindset and to be more mindful with your choices and actions. Please don’t let anything consume you, especially this MSW contest, not every goal is worth achieving so choose wisely! Now, looking back, I would have preferred if I had just been ready and campaigned hard enough to win and never allowed for the bullies to affect me and just won on my first try. I aimed very small back then. I had very little confidence and only aimed for lower ranks at the beginning. Now, confidence and perseverance push me to improve and I am reminded that even if it takes multiple fails, I can go far but it’s also healthy to walk away because life is about learning from losses and learning in general.

You are a very talented designer, known for a lot of awesome pieces! Do you belive it can have brought you greater visibility on the contest?

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words. I am currently aiming to improve my design thinking and educate myself more as a designer in real life. I think designing is at the core of this game, and it most definitely should be showcased in your campaign! My goal was to have the most creative, engaging and unique MSW campaign of all time (LOL). I try to make everything myself and I think it really helped me increase my chances at winning, because I put so much effort into my suites, campaign and being the most prepared candidate. To future contestants, don’t expect to place high if you don’t put in the time, effort or skills into campaigning and promoting your doll. What works for one person will not work for everyone else. Find a way to be yourself and stand out, but also be humble and talk to people, build a following and only campaign when you’re ready. I’ve come to realize many people don’t like repetitive campaigns and prefer voting for new people.

What message do you want to leave for those who are running for MSW this year?

Namaste. I have a messages for students and other kinds of players.

Dear students, MSW is a very time consuming contest. Please stay away from campaigning as a student, because it will take a toll on your health and academics if you’re not careful. As for the contestants who have the time, energy and resources:

I would like to use this opportunity to advocate for self growth, self care and to learn from your experiences; be more mindful, and kinder, especially to yourselves. Forgive and move on. Seek help if you need it. Take care of yourselves and learn that being healthy includes sleeping, hydration, exercise, brushing and flossing your teeth; hygiene in general! Doing the things that keep you healthy will actually help you achieve anything, even MSW and most of all, life! But of course, winning isn’t more important than your health and well-being. Keep in mind, MSW is a virtual pageant about who gets the most votes.

We can choose to look at MSW as a superficial cash cow, but it can also be an opportunity to challenge yourself to be more confident, efficient with your time, social and creative. As for health, I encourage people to take vitamins for more energy, because worst case scenario, vitamin deficiency can lead to blindness, fatigue, and overall dysfunction. To all the fashionistas, please be more sustainable in your choices. Lastly, we are living in hard times, so take the opportunity to face yourselves and don’t escape reality too much. Overcome your fears! Embrace spirituality and do everything you can to improve life for your future selves, but also for future generations. I hope to inspire readers to have more confidence and mindfulness. I believe I won fair and square, and god allowed it so that perhaps my words can help and inspire others.


I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, You can follow AllDolledUp more through your social networks:Instagram: @alldolledupstardoll e Twitch

Thank you to the wonderful AllDolledUp for your availability and attention with our team. 

And a super special thanks to my friend and also Juba gambler for the amazing translation! Thank you very much!



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

* Não xingue.
* Não brigue.
* Não fale sobre coisas impróprias.
*Se retirar alguma informação ou imagem do blog, por gentileza dê os devidos créditos.
*Deixe seu comentário, é rapidinho e super importante para nós!

- A equipe Stardoll Truques agradece! -